Saturday 10 May 2014

Campaign

Dear Everyone,
I am very very excited to announce that the crowdfunding campaign has just been launched :D
It took me a couple of days to get everything prepared but finally me and the FundAnything website managed to find a common ground. Here is the link:
If you like it and think this is an initiative you want to support - don't hesitate to comment, contribute and share ;)Thank you guys, you've no idea how happy and motivated I feel by your interest in this blog. I have recently got so much of positive feedback and support from friends and family that I really feel this is something worth doing. Thanks a lot!
Apart from that, there is a lot of interesting things to come: the Week of Israel in Kraków is about to begin tomorrow. I'm planning to take part in loads of great events, from language workshops to cinema... and obviously I will write you about it in detail. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment